fashionparade.co.uk Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Fashion Parade website terms and conditions.
The Fashion Parade's registered address is:
The Fashion Parade Ltd
4 High Street
VAT Number: 174 417 307
Company Number: 08721633
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and /or placing any order for goods from this website. Once you have placed an order you are bound legally to these terms and conditions.
How to Place an Order
- Select the goods you require and click 'Buy Now'
- Choose the quantity of goods you wish to purchase (the default setting bring 1 unit).
- Review your basket making sure all specifications e.g. size (see the size chart) colour are correct, then proceed to checkout.
- If you are a new user you will have to fill in your details, i.e. name, email address, delivery address etc. Your delivery address must correspond with your payment card address.
- You will then proceed to the secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order.
- Following submission of your order we will send you an automated order acknowledgement to the email address divided.
- By placing an order through our website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- A description of the main characteristics of goods can be found on the product pages of the website.
- Prices for goods on the website appear on the product pages and include all UK taxes.
- Goods being delivered by us will be at your sole risk from the time of delivery to you.
Data Protection and Privacy
- Any personal information you provide to us and from which you can be identified is stored securely and confidentially.
- During your visit to the website we may gather certain personal information that is necessary to set up your account, for the purposes of billing, delivery of your goods and queries. We only keep your information for as long is necessary to process your order, process any applicable refunds, respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to.
- Ordinarily we do not have access to your financial information which is securely transferred directly to our card processing agents and who process it on our instructions.
- Our card processing agents and our couriers are required to maintain the security and confidentiality of your personal details, and are required not to retain, share, store or divulge any personal information for any other purposes.
- When you supply your information to us you accept the risks associated with the Internet and consent to our processing your information in accordance with this policy and will not hold us responsible for any loss of your information unless we have breached our duty of care to you.
How the contract for the goods is formed
- After placing your order you will receive an automated acknowledgement. Once we accept your order, a contract to purchase and deliver goods takes effect between you and The Fashion Parade Ltd.
- Delivery costs are additional to the displayed price and vary depending on the delivery service you select. Both UK and / or overseas delivery charges will be confirmed to you, before your order is accepted.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded in the event of a refund authorisation. It is also the buyers responsibility to organise and pay for any return postage.
- Please see our delivery page for more information about delivery options.
- We endeavour to accept and dispatch all UK orders within five (5) working days, although this time may be extended if your order is placed close to a UK bank or public holiday.
- This may also be extended if your order is a custom or special order. You will be notified if so.
Our Returns Policy
- You may return unwanted goods within fourteen (14) days. From the day after you received the goods. If applicable we will refund the price of the goods in full, however you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible and at any rate within fourteen (14) days from point of receipt.
- The goods must be in their original packaging, with all labels and tags attached and in a sellable condition. You must return the goods at your own cost and risk.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible.
- If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally sed by you to pay for your purchase.
- If you have a query about returning goods, please contact us directly.
- As with most online retail, once you have placed your order and entered your payment detail your bank will place an authorisation against that full order amount in your account.
- As soon as we have confirmed cancelled orders we will return the monies immediately.
- We take all feedback very seriously and aim to deal with complaints as quickly and effectively as possible. To assist us in dealing with your complaint, please detail all aspects of the complaint, including your order number and your contract details.